Update- I finished pants for Clayton and they came out pretty well.
I have stopped nursing Clayton, much to my chagrin. I am in some pain now and I'm finding it tough to pick him up because I can't handle the pressure on my chest. I was fearful of weaning because of my problems with blocked milk ducts. So, far I'm just hard and sore, so my wish is that it doesn't take too long to get through it.
I am working on some kimono wrap shirts for Clayton and I may make matching pants. They will be pj's. If I can make them successfully I will make some for Olivia and Drake, Clay's cousins. I made these long sleeved. Here they are:
I have also carved out a rubber block picture of Clayton to make into cards. The method of transfer was to print out the black and white Photoshop manipulated image using our laser printer. I placed the copy print side down onto the rubber, placed a piece of muslin over the copy and ironed on Medium. I pulled off the paper when warm. I carved away the white areas. I save ink by not printing out the whole black background. The next step is to print them on cards. The block measures just larger than the front of the blank cards. I need to make sure I have oil based black ink. Maybe the water-soluble would work, too.