Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Booties

Above: made from recycled shower curtain (green). Houndstooth from fabric sample book.
Left: made from my old FLAX dress.
Here are some new booties I made. They are too small for Clayton, unfortunately, so I will send them to his cousins. Of course, Clay wouldn't be caught dead in those green and pink ones. :) I wanted to prevent slipping, so I used dots of fabric glue on some and the reverse of some home decorating fabric/upholstery for the last pair. That pair was made from an old dress of mine. I am working on a few other larger ones that should fit Clayton.

No comments: