Here are some recent projects. The coasters came out okay, but the yellow fabric is thin enough that you can see the seam allowance. The smocks are made from kitchen towels. 2 are recycled from the thrift store. The bean bags are made from some neat fabric I found. The baby quilt was made from recycled fabric squares someone donated to me. I plan to sell it and give the money to her Education program for Uganda. (I will attach link when I get it.) I broke my sewing machine last night, so I can't wait for the replacement part to come. I also ordered the correct free motion foot and walking foot.