Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trapped

Well, I'm stuck in the house today because I don't have the carseat. Matt was supposed to get it out of his car yesterday and forgot again, today. So, we are having the saurbraten leftovers tonight instead of tomorrow. He's out of luck for his salad lunch tomorrow. I finally finished Alexandra's present, but will wait to post pictures when she gets it in the mail. That's the other thing, I couldn't mail out her package today, either. Well, I just finished making her some CDs anyways, so I probably wouldn't have gotten the package out, unless Matt comes home early from work. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
I just made a small healthy smoothy with some peach puree I froze a few months ago some frozen grapes, yogurt, and some flax seed meal. Maybe it will offset the m & m's I ate earlier. I'm going to workout with the Wii later on and I was surprised that I am actually already at an appropriate weight, ect. But, I need to get more firm. My hypermobile patellas are a concern, so I want to do strengthening exercises for my knees which involves work on the quads. My shoulder is messed up, too, so I want to work on those, as well.

No comments: