Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amazement



Clayton finds everything so interesting. Here he is examining on of my earplugs. He kept crawling into the hamper, but every time I tried to take a photo he would move toward me and get out.
Every day I can't believe I have a son. He is so amazing to me. I notice how he observes things and how he learns. His fine motor skills are great and he seems to understand so much of what I say. He responds with the beginning sounds of things like the moose on the quilt hanging in his bedroom, the books he has to have while being changed, the bears and moose on the train display on his windowsill, the birds, milk (his own sign language based on the real sign), banana (which is ma ma ma...), da who is dad, car sounds and the best of all is his elephant noise that he learned from dad.

No comments: